These terms and conditions, as may be amended from time to time, apply to all our bookings and by completing a reservation, you acknowledge and agree to have read, understood and agreed to the terms and conditions set out below.
1. Llanfair Hall is a site where there are old buildings due for renovation and guests are requested to keep away from them, the owners cannot accept any obligation or liability for any damage caused to people or property if these buildings are accessed. Off-
2. A deposit of 25% is payable on booking, with the full balance due 6 weeks before arrival. If payment is not received by the due date, then Llanfair Hall will cancel the booking and the deposit will be forfeit. Llanfair Hall is not responsible for sending reminders of the due date which is detailed in every booking confirmation.
3. Confirmation of all bookings will be sent by return on receipt of the deposit/payment.
4. Cancellation will result in the loss of your deposit and unless we are able to re-
5. It may, if you wish, be possible to change the dates of your holiday, if there is availability. There will be an administration fee of £10.00. Rearrangements cannot be made less than 1 month prior to the commencement of your original booking.
6. Bookings are made on the understanding that occupancy of the property is for holiday purposes only, for the period of time agreed and the number of occupants booked in.
7. The glamping pods are available from 3:00pm on the day of arrival to 10:00am on the day of departure.
8. All properties are strictly non-
9. All accommodation and the field kitchen should be left in the same state of cleanliness and order in which it was found.
10. In the interests of other holiday makers and residents, we reserve the right to request any holiday maker causing a disturbance or behaving offensively to leave the accommodation immediately.
11. The holidaymaker undertakes to keep the premises and the furniture, fixtures and fittings and effects in or on the premises and gardens, in the same state of repair and condition as at the commencement of your holiday, excepting fair wear and tear. An inventory is available. We require compensation for damage, breakages or loss of items.
12. If for any reason beyond the owners' control, the property is not available on the dates booked, all charges paid in advance by guests will be refunded in full (but guests have no further claim against the owners).
13. Llanfair Hall's owners will be allowed reasonable access to the property at all times.
14. We cannot accept any obligation or liability for any alteration or cancellation caused by civil strife, strikes, sickness, bad weather, technical transportation problems or other circumstances.
15. We accept no responsibility for personal possessions either in the glamping pods or cottages, or in cars parked outside the property.
17. While there is a lantern in each pod, please bring a torch as we try to be light pollution free.
18. Whilst we provide a small welcome pack for all guests, please note that once the supplies have been used, that the responsibility for their replenishment lies with the guests (i.e. toilet roll, washing-